Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ79 TD Manta Pro Performance Turbo Back Exhaust Systems
• Vehicle Fitment: 4.2L TD 6cyl HDJ79 Single Cab Ute
• Material: Aluminised Steel
• Exhaust Size: 3" ( 76mm )
• Muffler Type: Hotdog Centre
• Exit Type: Standard
• Sound: Medium
• Manta Pro Australia Part Number: MKTY0031
• Mudstuck Part Number: 4WD MNP0019
• Various options/variations available for this vehicle, enquire for further details. (Full Stainless Steel option available also)
The HDJ79 Landcruiser ute, powered by the 1HD-FTE 4.2L turbo diesel, can easily be enhanced through the fitment of a high-flow Manta 3″ mandrel bent exhaust system. In fact, it’s probably the best performance modification you can do to this vehicle. The restrictive nature of the standard exhaust system, which runs as small as 2” piping, effectively chokes the motor.
By replacing the standard exhaust with a 3” mandrel bent pipe there are numerous benefits realised; including improved low-down torque and responsiveness, reduced turbo lag, reduced fuel consumption, and improved peak power.
Whether you’re towing a caravan, off-roading, or driving cross-country, the extra power from a Manta 3” exhaust is something you can’t do without.
With 3 configurations available, you can either keep the noise level close to stock, get a little bit of a note emanating from the 3” rear pipe, or go all out and get a loud, truck-like sound, with a lot of turbo whistle.