Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series Manta Pro Performance Turbo Back Full Exhaust Systems
• Vehicle Fitment: VDJ200 V8 4.5L Twin Turbo Diesel Wagon 2015 to Current (with DPF's)
• Without Catalytic Convertors
• Turbo Back Full Exhaust System - Removes DPF system
• Material: Aluminised Steel
• Exhaust Size: 3" ( 76mm )
• Muffler Type: Centre
• Exit Type: Left & Right Dual 3" Tailpipes
• Sound: Medium
• Manta Pro Australia Part Number: MKTY0109
• Mudstuck Part Number: 4WD MNP0031
• Various options/variations available for this vehicle, enquire for further details. (Full Stainless Steel option available also)
The Manta Performance Exhaust for the VDJ200 Series Landcruiser wagon replaces parts of the factory exhaust system with a free flowing, big-bore version, giving you more power and torque, more responsiveness, and a great sounding V8 note. High-flow, high efficiency catalytic converters can also be incorporated into the system without compromising performance. We have two ranges of exhausts to suit every requirement:
The Extreme version of our exhaust for the 200 Series Landcruiser features twin 3” pipes off the turbos, through a set of high-flow catalytic converters, then into a high flow muffler, where it merges into a single 4” pipe to go over the diff. The system then goes back into a twin 3” exit (with 4″ big bore tips) out the driver & passenger side.
This setup offers the ultimate flow, due to the twin 3” pipework, and is thus ideal if you are wanting big power gains from the 4.5L V8. Not to mention the sound emerging from those pipes, it is simply out of this world!