Dyneema Rope Winch 30m x 8mm
Mudstuck Dyneema Rope Winch 30 meters x 8mm with eye
This specific dyneema rope is unlike any other on the market. It is EXTREMELY strong, light and it floats. 15 times stronger than steel, 8 times lighter than steel wire rope and water resistant! Due it's hydrophobic nature dyneema remains light and floats as it unable to absorb any water. Able to withstand most environments including wet, salty, dry, UV and chemical exposure without breaking down over time.
The possibilities of its application are endless! Use as a boat or vehicle winch, sail rope, for heavy industrial use, fishing, rock climbing and more. Just ask us what use you are wanting for this rope and we will let you know what it can do for you. It is incredibly safe as if it snaps it will not rebound back at you. Care is required as any abrasion may weaken the strap and cause a lesser breaking strength.
It is simply one of the strongest and most versatile fibers in the world.
• High strength/weight ratio, 15 times stronger than steel
• Low elongation rope with excellent resistance to tension
• Materials imported from DSM in Netherlands being SK75 dyneema
• Maximum strength with minimum weight
• Far superior to the standard steel winch "rope"
• Breaking strength: 7900kg
• x30 Meters of 8mm dyneema rope
• 500mm heat shrink protection sleeve
• x1 Attached black eye loop
• CHOOSE FROM BLUE OR LIME GREEN ROPE
Shipping & Delivery
Flat $5 shipping throughout New Zealand on select items*
Returns, Store credit & Replacements
30 Day returns policy
Our address is 41 Patiki Road, Rosebank, Auckland
Our Normal Business Hours are below:
We are open Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm Saturday 9am - 4:30pm Sunday 9am - 2:30pm
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively fill out the box below. Also a small amount of our product we resell from Scarles. You will find them here www.scarles.co.nz