Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series Manta Pro Performance Turbo Back Exhaust Systems
• Vehicle Fitment: HDJ80 1HD 4.2L Turbo Diesel Wagon
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Exhaust Size: 3" ( 76mm )
• Muffler Type: Centre
• Exit Type: Standard
• Sound: Loud
• Manta Pro Australia Part Number: SSMKTY0159
• Mudstuck Part Number: 4WD MNP0025
• Various options/variations available for this vehicle, enquire for further details. (Full Aluminised option available also)
The HDJ80 Landcruiser wagon, powered by the 1HD-T 4.2L turbo diesel, can easily be enhanced through the fitment of a high-flow Manta 3″ mandrel bent exhaust system. In fact, it’s probably the best performance modification you can do to this vehicle.
The restrictive nature of the standard exhaust system, which runs as small as 2” piping, effectively chokes the motor. By replacing the standard exhaust with a 3” mandrel bent pipe there are numerous benefits realised; including improved low-down torque and responsiveness, reduced turbo lag, reduced fuel consumption, and improved peak power. Whether you’re towing a caravan, off-roading, or driving cross-country, the extra power from a Manta 3” exhaust is something you can’t do without.
A key feature of the Manta exhaust system for the HDJ80, is that it runs inside the chassis right from the turbo back, and thus does not get in the way when fitting side steps or rock sliders.