Nissan Navara D22 2002-2006+ Manta Pro Performance Turbo Back Exhaust Systems
• Vehicle Fitment: Nissan Navara D22 3.0L, 2002-2016+, Ute Models
• Full exhaust system from the turbo back
• Without diesel catalytic converter
• Material: Aluminised Steel
• Exhaust Size: 3" ( 76mm )
• Muffler Type: Centre
• Exit Type: Standard
• Sound: Quiet
• Manta Pro Australia Part Number: MKNI0002
• Mudstuck Part Number: 4WD MNP0009
• Various options/variations available for this vehicle, enquire for further details. (Full Stainless Steel option available also)
A popular upgrade for the D22 ZD30 3.0L turbo diesel Navara is the fitment of a full 3″ Manta exhaust system. Our exhaust replaces the entire factory exhaust system, including the dump pipe, running from the turbo face right through to the tail section.
A number of different combinations are available, producing different noise levels, from the quiet system a muffler, through to our loudest version with no muffler at all! Replacing your standard exhaust with the full Manta 3” version has a number of positive effects including reduced turbo lag, improved responsiveness, reduced exhaust gas temperatures, increased power and torque, and reduced fuel consumption.
Following the same path as the factory system, and using all of the factory mounts, the Manta exhaust system is designed to be as easy as possible to fit, and is not a conspicuous addition to your car. Maximise your fuel economy and performance or your Navara today with the Manta full exhaust system and Sting Power Module!