Foton Tunland 2014+ 40mm Lift Kit
Raw4x4 Foton Tunland 2014+ 40mm Lift Kit
Upgrading you 4x4 suspension to a lift kit has many advantages, but ensuring that you choose the right components for your application is essential to the safety and performance of your vehicle.
New Zealand has some of the most demanding offroad terrains in the world. In order for you to maximise your vehicle's performance in these conditions, your suspension system needs to be as aggressive as the terrain you’re driving. The Raw 4x4 Lift Kits are designed and manufactured by Powerdown, an Australian owned and operated company with over 30 years experience in the heavy duty suspension industry. Testing and R&D are a crucial element of the Raw 4x4 design process, Powerdown utilises their state of art facility with cutting-edge technology to refine the Raw 4x4 products ensuring you get the best performing lift kits available on the market.
Lift Kit Components:
Nitro Max Shock
The Raw 4x4 Nitro Max Shock Absorber is the undisputed heavyweight champion of Raw 4x4 range making them ideal for heavy coil sprung and torsion bar vehicles. Shock absorber fade is dramatically reduced thanks to the shocks unique design which incorporates a nitrogen filled outer cell that covers the Nitro Max’s massive 70mm body. Even when driving on the most punishing of corrugated dirt roads the Nitro Max will maintain its comfort and performance. The Raw 4x4 Nitro Max's extra large body size allows for increased oil capacity while the durable multi-lip seal is designed to retain oil even at operating temperatures of 240 degrees Celsius. One piece o-rings, 360° welds on all the fittings plus heavy duty polyurethane bushes give the Raw 4x4 Nitro Max suspension components the strength required to handle the most extreme offroad conditions.
Upgraded Raw 4x4 Torsion Bars combined with the Raw 4x4 Coils or Leaf Springs and Shock Absorbers will work together to improve the offroad capabilities of your vehicle. The Raw 4x4 Torsion Bars have a larger diameter than your factory bars, providing an increase in spring rate of up to 25%. This increase will dramatically improve the offroad performance of your 4x4 giving you a more comfortable ride as the larger bar will prevent your truck from bottoming out on the bump stops.
Leaf Springs play an important role in your vehicle's handling. Not only do they support the weight of your vehicle but also act as a torque rod to stop axle wrap during acceleration. Made from high-quality steel with anti-friction liners, the Raw 4x4 Leaf Springs have been designed to achieve the best possible ride for your 4x4 while increasing your ride height, load carrying ability and improving overall suspension travel. The Raw 4x4 Leaf Springs feature high strength alignment clips with nylon insulators to reduce wear and noise, while the drawn tapered & diamond cut two stage leaf pack aids in load distribution over a larger surface area when the vehicle is heavily laden.
Raw 4x4 Coil Springs are designed to travel offroad for long distances while carrying the additional weight of your 4x4 accessories such as bull bars, roof tents and extra equipment while maintaining your vehicle's performance, handling and safety. By replacing you factory springs with matching Raw Springs and Shocks combo you’ll gain the advantage of having a fully integrated suspension system. Raw 4x4 Coil Springs are manufactured using X5K high strength steel wire that has superior resistance to sag. The springs are formed using precision mandrels then shot peened, full scragged and load tested. Lastly, the springs are coated with a durable powder coat finish
Heavy Duty Kit includes:
* Rear Shackle Bush Kit (SPF2670K, SPF2671K, SPF2672K) - x3
* Rear Leaf Springs (RL966) (0-200kg) - x1 Pair
* Front Coil Spring (RC-2463) (0-50kg) - x1 Pair
* Rear Spring Shackle Hangers (GSK392) - x2
* Rear Brake Hose Extender (M998) - x1 Pair
* Front Shocks Nitro Max (NM964) - x1 Pair
* Rear Shocks Nitro Max (NM965) - x1 Pair
* Rear Spring Shackle Pin (GPK695) - x2
* Rear UBolts (U005) - x2 Pair
Foton Tunland 2014+ 40mm Lift Kit ( Coil Spring Front / Leaf Spring Rear )
* Backed by a 1-2 Year warranty
* 40mm lift kit
Extra options available at additional cost:
* Front Coil Spring (RC-1696) (80-100kg) - x1 Pair (PREDATOR SHOCKS ONLY) ($40 EXTRA)
* Front Coil Spring (RC-2289) (50-80kg) - x1 Pair (PREDATOR SHOCKS ONLY) ($20 EXTRA)
* Front Coil Spring (RC-1695) (0-50kg) - x1 Pair (PREDATOR SHOCKS ONLY) ($20 EXTRA)
* Front Coil Spring (RC-2464) (80-120kg) - x1 PAIR (NITRO MAX ONLY) ($20 EXTRA)
* Front Coil Spring (RC-2298) (50-80kg) - x1 PAIR (NITRO MAX ONLY) ($20 EXTRA)
* Front Shocks Predator Silver Body (PR964S) - x1 Pair ($110 EXTRA)
* Rear Shocks Predator Silver Body (PR965S) - x1 Pair ($90 EXTRA)
* Leaf Spring Rear (RL967) (200kg-400kg) - x1 Pair ($60 EXTRA)
* Leaf Spring Rear (RL968) (400kg-500kg) - x1 Pair ($120 EXTRA)