Dyneema Rope - Boat Rope 6m x 4mm with Red Hook
Dyneema Rope - Boat Rope 6 meters x 4mm with Red Hook
Winch your boat onto your trailer with the powerfully strong Dyneema Boat Rope. Offering a huge breaking strength for the diameter of the rope it will stand to last the test of time. A premium replacement to the old steel wire and brittle synthetic ropes. Tow your boat in with safety and ease!
Here's why dyneema is unlike any other rope on the market:
It is EXTREMELY strong, light and it floats. 15 times stronger than steel, 8 times lighter than steel wire rope and water resistant! Due it's hydrophobic nature dyneema remains light and floats as it unable to absorb any water. Able to withstand most environments including wet, salty, dry, UV and chemical exposure without breaking down over time.
It is simply one of the strongest and most versatile fibers in the world.
• High strength/weight ratio, 15 times stronger than steel
• Low elongation rope with excellent resistance to tension
• Materials imported from DSM in Netherlands being SK75 dyneema
• Maximum strength with minimum weight
• Far superior to the standard steel winch "rope"
• Breaking strength: 2200kg
• x6 meters of 4mm dyneema rope
• x1 Attached black eye loop
• x1 Red Hook to hook onto the front of boats
Shipping & Delivery
Flat $7 shipping throughout New Zealand on select items*
Returns, Store credit & Replacements
30 Day returns policy
Our address is 41 Patiki Road, Rosebank, Auckland
Our Normal Business Hours are below:
We are open Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm Saturday 9am - 4:30pm Sunday 9:30am - 2:30pm
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively fill out the box below. Also a small amount of our product we resell from Scarles. You will find them here www.scarles.co.nz