Alu-Cab Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy White Roof Top Conversion - Hercules
The Alu-Cab Troopy Roof Conversion, or Hercules, converts your everyday Land Cruiser into a 4x4 overnight adventure specialist.
With the Hercules Roof Top Conversion Tent you have the freedom to make camp within seconds no matter where your adventures take you. Imagine waking up on the dunes of a West Coast beach or even alongside a riverbead in the South Island, the Alu-Cab Hercules is the ultimate 2 sleeper solution for your next adventure or expedition. The sleeping compartment can be accessed via inside the vehicle, perfect for those wet or snowy nights.
Made from tough aluminum and UV resistant, waterproof canvas the sleeping compartment is easy to erect and access but also offers an additional generous living space by simply flipping up the bed panel in the sleeper compartment allowing you to get dressed in the dry with ease. With your bedding still in place the roof is able to be closed so you can head of to your next destination.
Unlike other roof tents, when closed the Hercules has a low profile giving you the benefit of being able to maneuvering and park your vehicle with less stress and more ease. It’s aerodynamically designed to minimize wind resistance and fuel consumption, vital for the week long expeditions.
* Construction: Aluminium Colours: Black, white or customFabric: 400 gram UV-resistant rib-lock waterproof canvas with sealed seams
* The Alu-Cab Shadow Awning & sides can also be fitted to the side of the unit (sold separately)
* Cargo: Integrated roof cargo tracks allow for small roof-rack or load bars.
* Roof Insulation: Polyethylene closed-cell foam & black insulating quilt
* Aerodynamic design to minimize wind resistance & fuel consumption
* Lighting: Two stork lights for reading
* LED: Diffused lights
*Added Height: 120 – 140mm
* Length: 2800mm
* Width: 1420mm
* Height: 225mm
* Weight: 116 kg
* Width: 1250mm (two piece)
* Length: 2400mm
* Thickness: 70mm
Professional installation and certification required