Alu-Cab Ford Ranger T6 Double Cab Canopy - Black tread 2011+
SKU: 4WD ALU002
~NOTE~ Due to this being a popular product please check the availability prior to purchase. Special order is available.
Alu-Cab Ford Ranger Double Cab 4wd Black Tread Explorer Canopy
Deep in the heart of South Africa where ruggedness, strength and reliability are put to the test, Alu-Cab and their flagship range of aluminum ute canopies were born. Now with a wide range of products Alu-Cab still pride themselves on their original pioneering range of Explorer Canopies.
Design & Setup:
Alu-Cabs Aluminium Canopies are built tough and designed with both tradies and adventure seekers alike in mind. They understand the importance of ensuring tools and equipment is kept safe while still being easily accessible via full-length tamper proof access doors. The canopies doors are fitted with centre flex waterproof hinges which prevent dripping rainwater from entering the canopy, keeping your camping gear and valuables dry.
Alu-Cab canopies are manufactured from high-grade aluminium which has superior strength to weight ratio compared to similar fibreglass and steel canopies on the market. This inherent strength allows the Alu-Cab canopy to carry more load while being up to 40% lighter than competitors steel canopies. Made from fully recyclable material makes the Explorer Canopy not only environmentally friendly but also protects it from rust or weathering.
Perfect for expeditions, sport, camping and even daily use Alu-Cab Canopies have been designed for easy installation so even an untrained installation team can fit a canopy in less than 45 minutes. The Explorer Canopy comes ready to install and is fitted via fastening to manufactures load points, so no drilling is required on most modern vehicles. With a wide range of add-ons and accessories, the Explorer Canopy can be customised to suit your individual needs. Internal cross braces also double as tie-down rails as does the internal base frame.
* Canopy Mounting done via vehicle-specific brackets on the truck itself, eliminating the need to drill the vehicle.
* Side doors available in smooth or tread plate, mill-finish or powder-coated silver/black
* Internal roof cross braces double as tie-down rails, as does internal base frame
* Made from recyclable metal which doesn’t rust, weather or crack
* Full-length side doors for maximum access on DC Canopies
* 3 doors opening up for easy access to your load-bin
* Weighs approximately 57kg (model dependent)
* High-quality gas struts made in Germany
* Aluminium sheet CNC laser-cut and bent
* Reliable, tamper-proof and keyed alike
* Centre flex, waterproof hinges
Shipping & Delivery
Flat $7 shipping throughout New Zealand on select items*
Returns, Store credit & Replacements
30 Day returns policy
STORE OPENING HOURS
Tuesday 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Thursday 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Friday 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Saturday 9:00AM – 2:30PM
0800 MUDSTUCK (0800 683 788)
Send us an email email@example.com or alternatively fill out the box below. Also a small amount of our product we resell from Scarles. You will find them here www.scarles.co.nz